Every year, SFEAP awards numerous grants to students, postdocs, young researchers and technicians or engineers wishing to participate to national and international conferences organized or sponsored by the SFEAP.
- The young club days will be held in Bordeaux from April 6th to 8th 2020. A travelgrant of 700 € for the HUPO2020 Congress which will be held in Stockholm (Sweden) from October 18th to 22th 2020, will be awarded to the best young presentation.
https://www.FPS.fr/vars/fichiers/flyer_EN.png - Closing date for application : March 1st 2020
- Two grants of 700 € are proposed to participate in the 14th European Summer School in Proteomics which will be held in Brixen (Italy) from 2nd to 8th of August.
Closing date for application : June 1st 2020
- Two grants of 250 € are proposed to participate in the CNRS thematic school Quantitative proteomics analyses which will be held in Strasbourg from June 22th to 26th 2020.
Closing date for application : May 18th 2020
- One grant of 1000 € is proposed to participate in the INPPO2020 which will be held in Toronto (Canada) from September 13th to 16th 2020.
http://www.inppo2020.org//- Closing date for application : July 3rd2020
- Two grants of 700 € are proposed to participate in the HUPO2020 congress which will be held in in Stockholm (Sweden) from October 18th to 22th 2020.
https://hupo2020.org/ - Closing date for application : May 11th 2020
SFEAP can also co-finance the participation of its young active members in another international congress, if it concerns themes close to those of SFEAP and provided that the request is expressed at least two months before the closing of registrations (early registration).
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR AWARDING OF OUR GRANTS:
Conditions for eligibility:
- Must be a member of SFEAP up to date with paying dues
- Must be less than 35 years old or hold a PhD/Master degree obtained within the last 7 years
- Must not have received a SFEAP grant during the previous year
- Must commit to write a scientific report for the ‘Mag SFEAP’
The candidate's application will include:
- Full contact information of the candidate
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover letter (in English for the Summer School of Brixen)
- A copy of the communication submitted to the conference or the Summer School
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must mention "BoursesSFEAP" (no space) in the subject.